We all love the dose of highlighter for that face glow, it is the same when it comes to eyeshadow. A wash of shimmery eyeshadow will emphasise your glowing goddess look this festive season. There’s no eye makeup that’s classier and simpler than a perfect liner clubbed with shimmer metallic eyeshadow, trust me there’s nothing better. Depending on the intensity of the shimmer it can be made bold & loud or be kept subtle & shiny.
So let me present to you one of the simplest shimmery makeup that you can easily try. This look can be achieved in just a few steps.
What You Need
Brown Matte Eyeshadow
Black liquid eyeliner
Makeup Fixing Spray
How To Apply?
- Apply a primer on your eyelids.
- To define the crease, apply your bronzing powder
- With a flat eyeshadow brush apply a shimmer over your eyelid towards the outer direction for a sheer wash of colour that gives off a metallic cast.
SOME PRO TIPS HERE
Wet the eyeshadow on the brush with some makeup fixer. This will make sure that the shadow sticks to your eyelids for a longer time.
Powder eye shimmer works well for normal to oily skin while cream-based eyeshadows are best for dry skin.
- Apply some Deep Brown- bronze shadow from there out toward the outer corner of your eye to add some drama to the look.
- Apply the same deep brown- bronze shade on the lower lash line along with Kajal in the waterline.
- Do highlight below the brow-bone and inner corners of the eyes.
- Apply coats and coats of Mascara or your falsies.
MAC RUBY WOO
STRIKE SOME POSES