In Europe, we are currently having a season between summer and autumn. Where in a single day you get to see the best of both the worlds. You surely receive sunshine in abundance but anytime these sweet young cool winds hit you the moment clouds hide the sun behind them…
DRESS & ACCESSORY
Crop Top: MANGO
Spaghetti Top: NEWYORKER
Leggings: TK Maxx
Sunglasses: All Time Favourite RAY-BAN
I think two things are must in your dressing-style during this time of the season:-
- Layering clothes: It will create a chic, sophisticated look. Like I tried wearing a crop top with a spaghetti top. Guys can try a full sleeve t-shirt which can be rolled well above the elbows or a summer-spring jacket.
- Accessories: Don’t forget to carry your umbrella not just sunglasses.
For makeup, I would advise saving your makeup from melting Off In the heat, humidity & rain:-
- Foundations that promise high coverage and long hours of stay
- Oil-free primer is a must, both for the face and for the eye-makeup.
- Make-up fixing sprays are saviours
- Blot before re-applying your foundation.
Lipstick: MAC DIVA
Makeup Fixing Spray: MAC FIX+
Wrist Bands: Amazon
“Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.”